We provide training protocols and assistance. For more information about the training offered at the Pediatric Center of Excellence in Nephrology, please contact Dr. Sequeira Lopez or Dr. Medrano.
- Acute central blood pressure measurement.
- Ambulatory radio telemetry blood pressure, temperature and ECG recordings (with DSI units).
- Partial and total unilateral ureteral obstruction and release in neonatal and adult mice.
- Complete unilateral ureteral obstruction in adult mice.
- Transplantation of embryonic organs under the kidney capsule.
- Kidney ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- Bone marrow transplantation.
- In vitro colony forming assays of hematopoietic cells.
- Tissue harvesting
- Tissue embedding
- Paraffin and Frozen sections
- Histochemical stainings (Hematoxylin and eosin, PAS, Mason’s Trichrome, Sirius Red, etc..)
- In situ hybridization
- Clearing techniques
- Analysis and quantification using Metamorph
- CRISPR technology
- Targeting design
- Single Cell Genomics