ITP Poster Printer
The Immunology Training Program (through the Carter Immunology Center) provides free poster printing to regular participants of the Immunology Training Program events such as Research in Progress, CIC Seminars, and Summer Journal Club.
If you plan to have your poster printed, please contact email@example.com within 10-14 days ahead of your deadline. This is simply a courtesy that allows us to make sure that someone is here to process your request. By no means will you be obligated to print anything if the deadline comes near and you decide you don’t need a poster.
Create the slide
Create your poster in PowerPoint or whatever software. Make sure you define your dimensions in >File >Page Setup.
Proof the slide
Save the final version as a PDF. Verify that all of your symbols are correct. Proof everything closely. We will not proof your slide for you.
Email the slide
When ready, email the PDF as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email, you must provide the desired dimensions of the poster.
Printing will be done within 2 full business days. We will send you an email when the job is complete.
- Remember to send the file in PDF format.
- Two full business days is the official turnaround time. However, if you have communicated your needs to us and we have the opportunity to expedite your request, turnaround may be sooner.
- Max on one side of the poster is 42 inches — the other side is the poster is not restricted.
- We will not trim your poster. Nor will we edit it.
- We only offer a gloss photo paper. And there may be some UV fading of your poster as time goes by.
- If you are not a participating Immunology Training Program trainee or mentor, then please consider using the CVRC’s printing core. — Alternatively, you might consider UVA PCS.
If you have any other questions or require additional information, you may contact Poster Support by email: email@example.com or phone: 434-924-0237.